Guest Room Policies
Each guest room of our bed and breakfast is unique in its character and accommodations with exceptional comfort and wild west decor.
“We loved staying at the Liberty House. We were not only close to the Grand Canyon and Sedona, as well as Flagstaff and all their sites, we were pampered, enjoyed great meals in nearby restaurants and were pleasantly surprised to find that our first morning’s breakfast during our stay was provided, relaxed in comfortably appointed rooms, appreciated the luxury and spaciousness of the large bathroom, and when we chose, had the convenience of our own kitchen and sitting/media room. The atmosphere was relaxing and genial, the scenery was fabulous, and the accommodations put many 5 star hotels to shame. We will be back again and again.” G&L (California)
“We greatly enjoyed our visit with you and want to thank you for your hospitality. All the food was delicious and different. We enjoyed chatting with you each day and we appreciate all the advice, maps, walking sticks, and stories that you shared with us. We have stayed in many B&Bs and yours was exceptional in the kindness we received, the quality of the food, the convenience to sites, and the fun we had. Some days I long to have the time to just sit at the table with you both and listen to your stories more, but there was so much to see in so little time. You are both interesting people and we thank you for sharing your home and your time with us. Many blessings to you.” Theresa & Tom (Georgia)
- Rates do not include Tax.
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 10 unless prior telephone arrangements are made.
- For the comfort of ALL of our guests, pets are not allowed.
- We are a non-smoking property both inside and out.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Your credit card will be charged in full 14 to 30 days before the morning of your scheduled arrival; this charge is not refundable.
- Cancellations received less than 1 month of the reservation arrival date and “No Shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
“We had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back! We are so glad that we chose this B&B to make our trip perfect. Del and Sheri are wonderful hosts and made us feel so welcome and warm. Breakfast was FABULOUS! The chocolate chip cookies were also to die for! Del and Sheri have turned this B&B into a wonderful place to stay.” Marina & Debbie (Canada)
“Our son has come with us to enjoy the hospitality of the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast. Each time we come we enjoy the atmosphere and the hospitality of Del and Sheri. We look forward to many more visits.” Lorianne, Jeff and Joshua (Utah)