Bed and Breakfast Guest Room Accommodations
Each guest room of our bed and breakfast is unique in its character and accommodations with exceptional comfort and wild west decor.
Our largest guest room is ”CAÑON GRANDE”, with a copper & wood king bed, fireplace, DirecTV, DVD player, separate sitting area with two leather chairs, and private bathroom with two sinks and a two person shower. There is a pleasant mix of rustic and antique furniture. ~ $215 for CAÑON GRANDE (max 2 people).
Our large single guest room is “el Tovar” with a huge log four-poster king bed, fireplace, HDTV, DVD player, sitting area and private bathroom with shower. There is a pleasant mix of rustic and antique furniture. ~ $195 for el Tovar (max 2 people)
“Hogan Hozoni” (Pottery plus Kokopelli) and “Hacienda” (Patio plus Talavera) are two-room suites. Our suites are great for families or friends traveling together who’d like their own room but don’t mind sharing a bathroom. The Pottery room and the Patio room each have a queen bed; the Kokopelli room has two twin beds and the Talavera room has a king bed. The two rooms in each suite are connected to each other by a bathroom with a two-person shower, creating the Hogan Hozoni Suite or the Hacienda Suite. Each room contains a fireplace, HDTV, DVD player and seating area. ~ $240 for the Hacienda Suite or Hogan Hozoni Suite (max 4 people).
Either of the Hogan Hozoni rooms or Hacienda rooms can be rented singly. When just one guest room of either suite is reserved, the other room of the suite is blocked out. You will never share a bathroom with someone you do not know. Pottery Room or Patio Room with queen bed $145; Talavera Room with a king bed or Kokopelli Room with 2 twins $155 (max 2 people).
Liberty House is an extended stay 3 night minimum rental located in a separate wing (NE) of the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast. This rental features a bedroom, great room, bath/shower combination with an apartment style laundry unit in an alcove of the bathroom. The great room includes two wood/leather recliners, DirectTV, HDTV, and DVD. Within the great room is a fully equipped kitchenette (where you can prepare your meals) with dining counter including gas range/oven, refrigerator, microwave. disposal with cooking/eating utensils supplied. $175 per night (3 night minimum)
“We loved staying at the Liberty House. We were not only close to the Grand Canyon and Sedona, as well as Flagstaff and all their sites, we were pampered, enjoyed great meals in nearby restaurants and were pleasantly surprised to find that our first morning’s breakfast during our stay was provided, relaxed in comfortably appointed rooms, appreciated the luxury and spaciousness of the large bathroom, and when we chose, had the convenience of our own kitchen and sitting/media room. The atmosphere was relaxing and genial, the scenery was fabulous, and the accommodations put many 5 star hotels to shame. We will be back again and again.” G&L, California
Click on a picture for more images of the room.
More About Rates
- Rates do not include tax
- There is a 2 night minimum stay for all rooms except Liberty House which is a 3 night stay minimum.
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 10 unless prior telephone arrangements are made.
- For the comfort of ALL of our guests, pets are not allowed.
- We are a non-smoking property both inside and out.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Your credit card will be charged in full 14 to 30 days before the morning of your scheduled arrival; this charge is not refundable.
- Cancellations received less than 1 month of the reservation arrival date and “No Shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
- “We had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back! We are so glad that we choose this B&B to make our trip perfect. Del and Sheri are wonderful hosts and made us feel so welcome and warm. Breakfast was FABULOUS! The chocolate chip cookies were also to die for! Del and Sheri have turned this B&B into a wonderful place to stay…” ~ Marina & Debbie
- “Our son has come with us to enjoy the hospitality of the Grand Canyon B&B. Each time we come, we enjoy the atmosphere and the hospitality of Del and Sheri. We look forward to many more visits!” ~ Lorianne, Jeff, & Joshua