Bed and Breakfast Guest Rooms
The bed and breakfast guest rooms are unique in their character and accommodations with exceptional comfort and wild west decor. Our largest guest room is “CAÑON GRANDE”, with a copper & wood king bed, fireplace, DirecTV, DVD player, separate sitting area with two leather chairs, and private bathroom with two sinks and a two person shower. There is a pleasant mix of rustic and antique furniture. ~ $215 for CAÑON GRANDE (max 2 people).
Our large single room is “el Tovar” with a huge log four-poster king bed, fireplace, HDTV, DVD player, sitting area and private bathroom with shower. There is a pleasant mix of rustic and antique furniture. ~ $195 for el Tovar (max 2 people)
“Hogan Hozoni” (Pottery plus Kokopelli) and “Hacienda” (Patio plus Talavera) are two-room suites. Our suites are great for families or friends traveling together who’d like their own room but don’t mind sharing a bathroom. The Pottery room and the Patio room each have a queen bed; the Kokopelli room has two twin beds and the Talavera room has a king bed. The two rooms in each suite are connected to each other by a bathroom with a two-person shower, creating the Hogan Hozoni Suite or the Hacienda Suite. Each room contains a fireplace, HDTV, DVD player and seating area. ~ $240 for the Hacienda Suite or Hogan Hozoni Suite (max 4 people).
Either of the Hogan Hozoni rooms or Hacienda rooms can be rented singly. When just one room of either suite is reserved, the other room of the suite is blocked out. You will never share a bathroom with someone you do not know. Pottery Room or Patio Room with queen bed $145; Talavera Room with a king bed or Kokopelli Room with 2 twins $155 (max 2 people).
Click on a picture for more images of the room.
More About Rates
- Rates do not include tax
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 10 unless prior telephone arrangements are made.
- For the comfort of ALL of our guests, pets are not allowed.
- We are a non-smoking property both inside and out.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Your credit card will be charged in full 14 days before the morning of your scheduled arrival; this charge is not refundable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days of the reservation arrival date and “No Shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
- “We had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back! We are so glad that we choose this B&B to make our trip perfect. Del and Sheri are wonderful hosts and made us feel so welcome and warm. Breakfast was FABULOUS! The chocolate chip cookies were also to die for! Del and Sheri have turned this B&B into a wonderful place to stay…” ~ Marina & Debbie
- “Our son has come with us to enjoy the hospitality of the Grand Canyon B&B. Each time we come, we enjoy the atmosphere and the hospitality of Del and Sheri. We look forward to many more visits!” ~ Lorianne, Jeff, & Joshua